Sunday, August 11, 2013

Letting Go

I need to let this go. I need to close this chapter. I need to end this blog and start another , start fresh.
I feel that I'm in a different head space, and my mission is entirely changed. I want to write about more! I want to write things that make people want more. I started this blog as a motivator, a way to keep accountable, and ultimately a weight loss journey...but I am not defined by merely how I look, or how I feel and the fact that I ever thought I might be scares me. I am taking away so much good from this place, but with the good comes this tugging at my heart strings. I want more for me. I want to say the things I shouldn't or thought I couldn't out loud. I do not define my life inside one small part of it.. I am defined by so many other things, and I want to write about that. I want to write about the things I'm passionate about, but I also want to write for others. I want to make people laugh , and ignite something in them, give them reason to pause and think about their own lives in a different way. 

This blog was a place to record a journey, and a space to figure myself out within. 
I have found that. The beaten path has taken me somewhere else. My perspective has changed. 
I have changed for the better.
I will post the new blog address shortly. 
In the meantime. 
Find something that makes you want more. 

1 comment:

Amelia said...

You aren't here any longer. But I would really like for you to be! I just discovered your blog via Beau Coo and being on my own path to loving my body and enjoying it with tons of cute clothes, you are my perfect role model! Please let us know when you set up a new space for yourself.