Saturday, January 7, 2012

What's in your Gym Bag?!

Let's play a round of "What's in your Gym Bag?"


My Gym Bag contains: 
-One pair of insanely bright Nike running shoes 
-A pad lock and key for my locker
-2-3 pairs of clean socks 
-Various stretchy headbands to keep my hair out of my face
-A roll of purple sport wrap, this stuff is my favorite! It is a miracle for keeping your hair back and away from your face, it's essentially a thin foamy material that stretches and wraps around your head and doesn't move! I have a really big head so my other headbands tend to slip, this stuff is good for those really intense workouts when you're sweating your face off. If you haven't tried it, you need to! Thanks to Laurel I have a roll. 
You can buy it at any Claire's store and likely Sport Chek or sporting store.
-Shampoo and Conditioner
-Deodorant 
-Body spray 
-Hairbrush 
-Last but not least my water bottle! H20 is vitally important!:)
I also need to add a notebook to keep track of my workouts.



My gym bag also sports a snazzy zebra lining! and has 6 mesh pockets inside, a zip pocket and large section for papers,books etc. and the front pocket opens at both ends to accomodate a rolled up yoga mat! It was a Christmas gift. However I know it was a Costco find, for under $50 Foxy Jeans Brand. 

What's in your Gym Bag? 
Anything out of the ordinary? 


A soon to be addition to my gym bag! Ipod Nano and Watch Strap so I can wear it while working out.I think it will be my 20lb reward



Happy Saturday All! 
Much Love
Erin 




2 comments:

Danielle said...

Freakin Love this!!! xo

E said...

Thank you lady! I freakin love the gym.