Sunday, November 18, 2012

#2 - You Are Here - Take the Quiz #confidentyou - Response Series

Good Evening ladies and gentleman. 
It's that time again. Post #2 in my response series to the #confidentyou challenge at http://www.sugercoatit.com/day-2-you-are-here-confidentyou/

The challenge is a quiz (one of many),taking inventory of your self confidence, or as Suger puts it, a map of you,this is the red dot that states "you are here" So here it goes.. 

Confident You - Start Up Quiz 

1. On a scale of one to ten, when you are with family/friends how confident would you say you are?  

10 - I feel I am at my best when I am around those I love. 

2. On a scale of one to ten, when you are at work {or in a similar group situation} how confident would you say you are?

7-8 - I often feel overwhelmed, and awkward at work, often times I even feel as though I am just floating, trying to get somewhere.

3. On a scale of one to ten, when you are with strangers how confident would you say you feel?

5 - I'm quite shy. 

4. On a scale of one to ten how confident would you say you are, in general?

7 - I like myself, love even, and most of the time I feel pretty good about myself and who I am. 

5. On a scale of one to ten, how confident would other people say you are?

8 - I put on a good show most days

6. What rocks about you?
- My sense of humor
- My curves 
- My love of life and people
- My outlook on life

7. What sucks about you?
- My constant need to do for,fix and take care of others sometimes takes away from taking care of me. 
- I have a level of guilt about things that is at times ridiculous
- My inability as of late to stay on the "wagon"
- I procrastinate.
8. On a scale of one to ten, how happy with YOURSELF are you right now? 

6 - I love myself, and I am happy in my own skin, but lately I have been feeling less than fabulous about my physical self, and that brings my emotional self down a notch too.

9. On a scale of one to ten, how happy are you with YOUR LIFE right now?

8 - Life is good, happy, content and generally pretty awesome.

10. Why are you reading the Confident You series? What do you hope to get out of it? 
I am reading the series and responding to it, because it speaks to me, it speaks to where I am right now and gives me hope for where I want to be. I am a woman in need of a little confidence boost and this series is just what I was looking for. 
I hope to push my confidence to it's limits, and feel better about myself and my life than ever before. 

So that's that. The quiz and me, in a nutshell. 
Take it for yourself and see where you are on the map. 
For me it looks like there is room for improvement. 




No comments: