Monday, November 12, 2012

Photos, Tidbits and Short Short Stories


I made promises of light and funny, easy to digest posts. Here is one. 


3 weeks ago - Paul and I were headed to Video Games Live, a show put on by the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra chock full of fun and nostalgic video game music. On the way we stopped for food, at the most amazing little place called: The Salad Bar, on 14th Street and Northmount Drive? I think.. They make amazing and all organic, natural and entirely "home made" dishes. Some of the best food in the city in my opinion. Paul had the GIANT, and I mean giant Portobello Burger at the bottom, huge slices of Portobello mushroom make the burger, then peppers and cheese and everything nice on a massive bun. 
I had the Giant Prawns - Cajun, amazing and just a little spicy with a garlic toast base that is soaked in sauce. Om nom.
On the side we tried the Cucumber Dill Salad, and the Greek Salad, both awesome.


\

Lastly, some of the beauty that is a Canadian winter, I love you pretty snow lined trees. 

That's all for now. All my love. 
Goodnight!



No comments: