Sunday, January 22, 2012

Good for the Soul Food - The Green and Leafy of it.

This weeks "Good for the Soul Food" post is brought to you by the green and the leafy. Salads are one of my very favorite things to experiment with in the kitchen, you can put almost anything in them and dress them up anyway you like. My favorite combo this week has been: Spring Mix with Tuna, Cranberries and Sunflower Seeds drizzled in Raspberry Vinagrette! Yum! 

 


A colorful and veggie filled salad I made this week, Orange Bell Peppers, Mini Cucumbers, Spring Mix Lettuce Mix, and a little Salsa to top it all off. Yum! 



Spring Mix Salad I made to accompany my meat loaf and beans, Mini Cucumbers, Spring Mix and Sunflower Seeds with a Raspberry Vinagrette


The amazing combo I threw together with my eggs this morning,  1 Mini Cucumber, 4 Mushrooms, a handful of Spring Mix, 1/2 Cup Onion, and mixed in my 3 eggs and topped it with Salsa and a sprinkle of Parmesan. 


Dinner out at Boston Pizza with the ladies - Lemon Herb Salmon, Mixed Vegetables and Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette. Yum! 


Thanks to My amazing Mom! I have Turkey Chili at least once every two weeks! Love Turkey Chili :) 


Vanilla Yogurt with a handful of Natures Path Granola and Craisins Dried Cranberries 
( You can find Nature's Path it in the Natural/Gluten Free section at Superstore) 


The beloved Spring Mix! Salads, Sandwiches and even melds well with eggs! 

No comments: