Saturday, January 7, 2012

You Are Beautiful

I will keep this short and sweet because it's 4:30am and I should be asleep. I just had to share this link.

http://operationbeautiful.com/ - transforming the way you see yourself one post it note at a time

This website is the epitome of so many things I believe in and hold dear to my heart.Love for oneself , love for others,
motivation, inspiration, random acts of kindness, the power of kind words, optimism, and just plain love. You need to go check it out now!
Thank you to my beautiful cousin Cassandra Palmer for sending me the link to this blog:http://www.healthytippingpoint.com <<< She is the editor of the website above mentioned. :) 

This is the first quote I came upon on the site.. 

“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends. To appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” - operation beautiful.com

That is all. Goodnight. or Good Morning I guess.. 
Much Love 

Erin 

Ps. 1-2 New Posts coming tomorrow, stay tuned! 





No comments: