Saturday, January 21, 2012

It Fits!

Happy Saturday to all of you! 
I woke up on the later side today. Had some low key breakfast, oatmeal with cranberries and cinnamon, and an apple sauce on the side.Spent some time hanging out with Paul. Then he sent me out for lunch. Edamame beans for a snack and a chicken sandwich for lunch. Still unsure what to do with the day, I watched a movie on PVR. Red Riding Hood, I wouldn't give it 5 stars but it was pretty good. Then I decided I should probably get this body moving before the day was gone, so I put in Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. For the workout you require hand weights and a mat, and jump rope if desired. I have no hand weights to speak of, so I improvised with Paul's electric guitar. The DVD has 3 levels of difficulty, which she suggests you work through in order. I was impressed with how difficult the first level was and will try it again this week when I have real hand weights to use with it. After the 20 mins was over, I was mid stretch when I ripped my pajama pants right down the bum. Cute. haha. Tip: do not work out in pajamas. 

In other news the cute winter coat I bought before Christmas finally fits properly! It is what I call a " lady coat "
a fairly standard wool coat, cut to be slimming and cute. It's blue and black plaid. However it has one tiny fault , a rather annoying snug silk lining. A month ago my arms could only move in slow static motion, and driving with the coat on was nearly impossible. Now I have lost just enough from my arms that I can move freely in it and the buttons in the front do up nicely without a funny gap between them. It is small, but it is a success. Something to celebrate! hahaha. I know I'm a bit lame. But now I don't feel as much like a chubby girl in a little coat. 



The Coat! It fits! 

With love and sadness for my now ripped pajama bottoms. 
Sincerely,

Erin 

1 comment:

Kristin Overton said...

I would take this opportunity to sew a 'Trap Door' into the bum of your pj's! THAT would be cute, no?

And congrats on the coat- it's nice! I've been looking for one of similar style all winter with no luck as of yet. I definitely think you should share a picture of it ON you :)