Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Inspiration

What inspires me ? A good song, a good quote, a sunny day, something I might read in a book, the success stories of others, a new challenge, the stories on the biggest loser, biographies 
Who inspires me ? 
My beautiful family and friends. Love you all! The far away friends and work ladies too! No one is forgotten here. 
Lately I have found the most inspiration in the stories and blogs of others online. 

My friend Danielle ( a Weight Loss Coach and Fitness Trainer) started a Health and Fitness page over a year ago on Facebook to help her friends and acquaintances with their goals, me included. She has posted nutrition and fitness tips and advice, links to interesting articles and inspirational quotes and so much more. She has inspired me in a huge way and I don't how to begin to thank her. 

My Story. I'm here for 3 reasons, my health, my piece of mind, and advice and support. I know how much that last bit really counts when you endeavor to make changes in your life, the advice from those who have been there before you and support from beautiful friends and family. I have a year to change the way I look at my body and my own health and wellness. I have big changes to make, I need to lose 80-100 plus pounds if you like numbers.. I am not a fan of the numbers, they do not measure my success. I have always been a curvy girl, sizes 12-22 I've been there. I am so comfortable and happy in my own skin. I just want to be healthy and toned, I want a healthy mind and body. I will never look back on today as the "before" but as part of my story. The piece of the puzzle I was missing in previous attempts at change was time, I thought I would never have time for change, I learned you have to make time, you have to take time out to take care of you, love you and tend to your heart, your health, your mind. 20 or more mins a day for you. I'm here to learn and take in all the advice I can get and to support. Much love, Erin

Another inspiring woman in my circle of friends is Kristin, she is a fellow blogger and a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Yogi, Gluten Free aficionado and an earth friendly diva! :) Her blog is informative, funny, full of fun facts, info and links! She has always been a supportive and encouraging voice from afar, we unfortunately no longer live in the same city. She also gently reminds me when I need it, why gluten is not my friend and how many amazing options there are out there for those of us who can't indulge in a gluten filled bagel. Thank you Kristin for the pep talks , the advice and for always being a friend, even from so far away. loves! 

Also if you haven't had the opportunity to do so , check out my Blogs I love and Links I love sections ,you may find a page you love there too. And you may even find a link to your page! :) 

Much love and Happy Health 






1 comment:

Danielle said...

<3 <3 <3 Thanks Hun!!
You're awsome :D